- October 24, 2019
Saint Paul Institute
Saint Paul Institute, a higher education institution established in 2009, offers the best in teaching and learning to students through excellent education programs for Bachelor and Associate Degree in Information Technology, Tourism Management, English Literature, Agronomy, and Social Work.
Now we are looking for:
- • Lecturers of Tourism Management 2 Positions
- • Lecturers of Social Work 2 Positions
- • Lecturers of Information Technology 2 Positions
- • Lecturers of English Literature 2 Positions
Duties for lecturers
- - Prepare weekly lesson plans.
- - Prepare homework, assignments, and monthly and quarterly examination sheets.
- - Prepare courses books and reference books as class support material.
- - Write monthly, quarterly and annual reports and submit both hard and soft copies to the Vice Director Academic Affairs.
- - Attend Institute activities such as the class council, opening ceremony, parent meeting, etc.
- - checking and assessing students' work
- - Advise and encourage the students to learn.
- - Available for student questions and support students in their initiatives, both as part of a class and extra-curriculum activities.
- - invigilating examinations
- - attending staff meetings
- - supervising students writing a thesis or research report
- - And take responsibility for other tasks offered by supervisors.
Job Requirements for lecturers:
- - At least a master degree in related skill.
- - Good in classroom management.
- - Good human relationships and communication skills.
- - Good in English (Reading, Speaking, listening, and writing).
- - Has the ability to work in a team.
- - Strong human values.
Job location: Tram Kok District, Takeo province, Cambodia.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a cover letter to the email address below or send directly hard copy to the Institute. Applications must be submitted no later than 18th Nov 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: 18th Nov 2019
Name: Mr. Mour Seang Leng
Phone: 012 240 341/ 070 205712
Address: AngKorki Village, Tapam Commune, Tramkok District, Takeo Province. (North of Angtasom Market 3km, National Road 3)